Spock was brought to the Animal Rescue League of Boston, because his owners moved and couldn’t take him with them. He has been tested in our Feline Play Group and did very well, so he will likely do well in a home that already has a cat.
- Spock enjoys relaxing in a warm spot with his human friends.
- He loves being petted, especially under the chin!
- He’s been declawed, which means he must remain indoors, because he now has limited defenses against the outdoor elements. If you’ve been looking for a declawed cat, then look no further.
- He makes pricless facial expressions.
- He may be 11 but he acts like he’s 6!
If you’re looking for a loving, gentle and relaxed lap cat to cuddle with you on a cold winter evening then Spock is the cat for you. Stop by our Boston Adoption Center Tuesday- Sunday and visit with him. If you want to learn more about Spock you can also call our Boston Adoption Center at (617) 426-9170. Once you meet Spock you’re sure to fall in love!