Job Posting: Development Associate
POSITION: Development Associate
The Development Associate will assist the lead major gifts officer for the Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Development Associate will oversee the implementation of President’s Council programs, including a newsletter, reading packet, Book Club, and private breakfast.
- The Development Associate will also be responsible for the management and growth of the Leadership Council, a new group of high-value advocates serving as brand ambassadors and fundraisers. The Council will officially launch in February 2015 and members will require on-going support for their fundraising efforts.
- Concurrently, the Development Associate will function as a productive and cooperative team member in a small, busy marketing and development department and provide coverage for departmental and ARL-wide activities when needed.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a non-profit fundraising environment. As well as extensive experience using Razor’s Edge for tracking, reporting, lead cultivation, and prospecting required.
- This full time, exempt position in the Marketing and Development Department requires fundraising knowledge, as well as superb interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external audiences.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com or:
Human Resources Department
Animal Rescue League of Boston
10 Chandler Street
Boston, MA 02116
HR fax (617) 423-6201