Hop on over to the ARL and ADOPT a bunny today!
Thanks to our knowledgeable staff and volunteers, the ARL has many types of animals available for adoption- not just cats and dogs. If a feline or canine is not the pet for you, or you have limited space in your home, consider SPREADING THE LOVE and adopting a rabbit!
Bunnies like Tifa are searching for a family to love this Valentine’s Day.
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider adopting a rabbit this February:
- Bunnies spend the majority of their day quietly inside their cage, making them the perfect companions for apartment dwellers.
- Cottontails can be trained to use a litter box, so you won’t have to rush home from work to let them out.
- Hares need minimal exercise every day, so they require less attention than cats or dogs.
- Rabbits are curious, friendly, and will entertain you for hours with their silly antics.
- Hop-a-longs keep themselves tidy and are all about “clean eating”, snacking on salad, hay, and carrots as treats.
Need a 6th reason? All adoptable rabbits at the ARL receive the following: Spay/neuter services, health screening and veterinary examination, behavior screening and evaluations, vaccinations, parasite treatment, and more!
Don’t forget… to please bring a photo of the cage your rabbit will live in, as it’s required for adoption.
SPREAD THE LOVE THIS VALENTINE’S DAY: Not able to ADOPT right now? That’s OK! Consider sponsoring a rabbit’s adoption fee to help a deserving bunny find a home this February! Contact our Boston, Brewster, or Dedham shelter for more information.