DONATE NOW to DOUBLE your impact for animals
#GivingTuesday is an international movement created to encourage giving back to the charities nearest and dearest to your heart during the busy holiday season.
Being a Champion for Animals means being a resource for not only animals in need, but also for the people who care for them. Because ARL is an essential resource in this regard, ARL’s Board of Directors, Past Board Members, and President have teamed up to offer this incredible challenge:
Raise $100,000 and they will match it*
That means your donation now through November 27 will go twice as far to help animals in need!
Donate $100 or more and you (or your pet!) can be included on ARL’s #GivingTuesday Wall of Honor!
Want to see and hear about YOUR donations in action? Tune into Facebook!
Throughout #GivingTuesday, you’ll hear firsthand from ARL staff, volunteers and a few of our biggest supporters how YOUR donations make it possible to help more than 18,000 animals each year. Be sure to log onto ARL’s Facebook page on #GivingTuesday as we host a variety of interviews showcasing the incredible work YOU make possible and the animals who directly benefit.
If you missed our live interviews this week, you can view them anytime on ARL’s Facebook page under the “videos” section, or click on the links below:
- #GivingTuesday Match and ARL Overview – Malcolm McDonald with Hazel
- Shelter/Community Programs Volunteering – Tori Reilly with Ranger
- Adopting Young vs. Senior Pets – Caitlin Tomlinson with Tony and Duncan
- Transport Waggin’ – Anna Chaletzky with Spot and Beau
- Adopting Small Animals – Corey Adams with Caramello and others
- Adoption Before & After – Adopter Katryna with Frodo (formerly Yoda)
- Foster Care/Shelter Vet Services – Debby Chaplic and Dr. Foreline with foster puppies
- Also, please check out Liam’s story, one of 30 community cats helped during our one-day clinic in July
THANK YOU to ARL’s President and Board of Directors for offering this amazing challenge!
Sierra H. Bright
Barbara Burg and Priscilla Golding
Lisa and Dave Cawley
Randi Cohen and Al Ossorio
Richard and Lois Hall
Richard Kelly and Carol Akerson
Dr. Holly L. Kelsey
Walter and Elizabeth Kenyon
Lee Ann and Michael Leahy
Jeffrey and Jane Marshall
Malcolm McDonald and Susan Passoni
Kelly and Brian McKernan
Mary Nee and James Chapin
Tara and Christophe Oliver
Drs. Astrid and Peter Rapoza
Malisa and Andrew Schuyler
Tim and Jen Sullivan
Jane Willis and Richard Davey
Quentin P. Faulkner
*The match only applies to the first $100K in donations ARL receives but all gifts will go to help animals in need