Job Posting: Development Assistant
The Animal Rescue League of Boston is seeking an enthusiastic Development Assistant to join our team! The Development Assistant will assist the Marketing and Development team at the Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL).
- Gift processing and acknowledgement
- Donor database maintenance
- Administrative support such as answering donor calls, mailings, and emails
- Processing gifts received by the ARL. Part of this responsibility will include working with Finance on accurate reporting, and producing weekly status updates on public support revenues
- Generating tax receipts, as well as gift in-kind, tribute, and general donation acknowledgments in a timely manner
- Database maintenance duties – including updating addresses, monitoring for duplicates, and importing new donors
- This full time position in the Marketing and Development Department requires fundraising, sales, and/or customer service knowledge
- Exceptional time management skills and strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 1 year office experience
- Familiarity with philanthropy, donor relations, and Raiser’s Edge software preferred
The successful candidate will also be a motivated, team player with a commitment to ARL’s mission!
Competitive wage and benefits package.
Come join our team!