Job Posting: Human Resources Generalist
Responsible To: Director of Human Resources
The Animal Rescue League of Boston is seeking an exceptional Human Resources Generalist to join our busy HR Department! Working closely with the Director of Human Resources, this full-time, salaried, confidential position is responsible for supporting day-to-day human resources functions.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Recruitment and on-boarding
2. Benefits administration
3. HRIS maintenance and record keeping
4. Safety compliance
5. Employee recognition
6. Event planning
• High level of organization and professionalism and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Microsoft Office experience
• Two to five years of human resources experience is preferred
• Working knowledge of the principles and practices of HR administration and best practices
• PHR and/or SHRM-CP highly desirable.
Competitive wage and benefits package.
Come join our team!