Pine Ridge Pet Cemetery
Established in 1907, the historic Pine Ridge Pet Cemetery is situated on the Animal Rescue League of Boston’s (ARL) 27-acre campus in Dedham, Massachusetts. Due to operational limitations, Pine Ridge Cemetery is no longer offering the sale of new burial plots and in-house private cremation services.
We will accommodate clients seeking private pet cremations through contracted services with Final Gift . For those seeking pet burial services, we can refer you to other reputable local organizations.
ARL is committed to the perpetual care of our forever friends who occupy the nearly 17,000 existing lots.
Rules and Regulations
1. Visiting hours are 8:00 AM to dusk
2. Dogs must be leashed at all times and pet waste picked up
3. Park in designated parking areas only
4. No digging, placement of rocks, or planting allowed
5. No smoking or vaping allowed
6. Decorations and floral tributes are discouraged as we are unable to care for these items and they may be damaged by mowers and trimmers; cemetery is not liable for any items left behind
7. Artificial flowers in baskets or plastic pots are permitted only on
Memorial Day and must be removed within two weeks
8. Winter holiday decorations are permitted only from December 1st to March 1st and will be removed if damaged
9. At any other time, only fresh cut flowers are permitted and will be removed if damaged or when wilted
10. Absolutely no toys, glass, ceramic, metal, rock, resin, or hanging decorations allowed at any time as these items pose a serious safety risk to our visitors, staff, and landscapers