We are in need of volunteer assistance with our Community Programs (these positions are not held at our locations in Boston, Brewster and Dedham and do not typically involve direct animal care).
Our application has been updated with these positions assisting with our:
– Carver Garage (Carver, MA)
– Spay Waggin’ (South Shore and Cape Cod)
– Wellness Waggin’ (Dorchester, Roxbury & Mattapan)
Click here for more information. If you are interested in working directly with animals in one of our Animal Care and Adoption Centers or through Fostering, please check back on our website routinely for updates as to when we can safely begin to our add new volunteers to those programs.
Thank you again for your continued support of ARL.
Volunteer at the Animal Rescue League of Boston
The Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL) is always seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals who are looking to match their skills and interests with their love of animals.
Our Animal Care & Adoption Centers, Spay Waggin’, and administrative offices often need volunteers to help with everything from feeding and training shelter animals, to providing care to community cats, to staffing special events, to general office support, and much more!
For questions regarding ARL’s volunteer programs based out of our Animal Care & Adoption Centers, contact:
- Debby Chaplic, ARL’s Associate Director of Volunteer Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 226-5670.
- Jenna Illingworth, ARL’s Volunteer Supervisor – Boston & Dedham, at email@example.com or (617) 226-5694
- Jillian Buck, ARL’s Volunteer Supervisor – Brewster, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508)255-1030