The Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL) relies entirely on the generosity of our supporters in order to operate, which is why we are committed to financial transparency to ensure that you feel confident that your donation has the most positive effect on animals in need.
General Financial Information
- The Animal Rescue League of Boston is a registered 501(c)3. Download our Federal Tax Exempt IRS Letter
- Our Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) is 04-2103714
2021 Corporate and Financial Documents
2020 Corporate and Financial Documents
- View the ARL’s 2020 Gratitude Report
- View the ARL’s 2020 Impact Report
- ARL’s 2020 Audited Financials
- ARL’s 2020 Form 990
2019 Corporate and Financial Documents
- View the ARL’s 2019 Gratitude Report
- View the ARL’s 2019 Impact Report
- ARL’s 2019 Audited Financials
- ARL’s 2019 Form 990
To request financial statements, organizational policies, or filings: please email your request to email@example.com or mail it to Office of the President, Animal Rescue League of Boston, 10 Anna’s Place, Dedham, MA 02026. To help us fulfill your request, please include your name, company name, address, phone number, the form you are requesting, and reason for your inquiry in your request for information.
Thank you for your support – and for being an unwavering champion for animals in need!