The Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL) relies entirely on the generosity of our supporters in order to operate, which is why we are committed to financial transparency to ensure that you feel confident that your donation has the most positive effect on animals in need.
General Financial Information
- The Animal Rescue League of Boston is a registered 501(c)3. Download our Federal Tax Exempt IRS Letter
- Our Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) is 04-2103714
2018 Corporate and Financial Documents
- View the ARL’s 2018 Annual Report
- View the ARL’s 2018 Impact Report
- ARL’s 2018 Audited Financials
- ARL’s 2018 Form 990
2017 Corporate and Financial Documents
- View the ARL’s 2017 Annual Report
- View the ARL’s 2017 Impact Report
- ARL’s 2017 Audited Financials
- ARL’s 2017 Form 990
2016 Corporate and Financial Documents
To request financial statements, organizational policies, or filings: please email your request to email@example.com or mail it to Office of the President, Animal Rescue League of Boston, 10 Chandler Street, Boston, MA 02116. To help us fulfill your request, please include your name, company name, address, phone number, the form you are requesting, and reason for your inquiry in your request for information.
Thank you for your support – and for being an unwavering champion for animals in need!