- This event has passed.
Keep Pets F.E.D. (Full Every Day) Pet Food Collection Challenge
September 1 - September 30
Are you a business looking to engage your colleagues in a cause they care about, a school group looking for ways to show students the importance of giving back, a religious organization or church looking to help the community, or a family, scout troop, or other interest group who wants to show some love for animals? Then this challenge is for you!
- Sign up by 8/26 at 5pm
- Collect items from our Chewy wish list or Amazon wish list during the drive period of 9/1 – 9/30
- Dry cat food (13+ lb bags) – URGENT NEED
- Canned cat food (all varieties) – URGENT NEED
- Small bites or small breed dry dog food – URGENT NEED
- Dry dog food (all sizes)
- Canned dog food (all varieties)
- Dry Kitten Food
- Canned kitten food
- Dry Puppy Food
- Canned Puppy Food
- Dry cat food (all sizes)
- Track your donations using our simple form
- Drop off your donations and signed form from 10/1 to 10/8 at one of our Animal Care & Adoption Centers, Tuesday through Sunday, from 1:00pm – 6:00pm.
By category, the groups who drop off the most pet food will get special recognition, an award, and bragging rights! The group that gathers the most overall will also win an ARL shirt signed by players from the New England Revolution!
The need is greater than ever. The number of pet meals we provided to the community last year increased by more than 20% and we have already received more than 380 calls to our hotline this year.
Our resources have been pushed to the limit and we urgently need your help to Keep Pets F.E.D. (Full Every Day)!