Winter Pet Health & Safety
Winter is upon us and with it comes freezing temperatures, snow, and ice. Just as people need to stay active, healthy, and—of course—warm during these colder months, pets need extra assistance as well!
To help you keep your pet safe and healthy during this winter, you can read our resources on winter pet health, safety, and emergency preparedness topics:
- Winter Routine Checklist (PDF)
- Keeping community cats safe in cold weather – Build your own feral cat shelter in your yard
- Your winter pet health questions answered – transcript of Winter #ARLAskaVet twitter chat
- Winter Pet Emergency Bag Flyer (PDF)
- Winter Playtime Tips for Your Dog and You (PDF)
Check back for more helpful winter weather pet information from the Animal Rescue League of Boston all season long!