Boston Marathon 2017
Run for the Animal Rescue League of Boston!
The Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL) is happy to be celebrating its seventh year as a John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program in the 121st running of the Boston Marathon on April 17, 2017!
This is an incredible opportunity for runners to experience the historic course and to raise funds for animals in need.
Members of our 2017 Boston Marathon team will receive:
- An opportunity to tour the Animal Rescue League’s Boston animal shelter
- Team training opportunities
- Your own cheering section for friends and family to cheer you along
- Custom singlet and ARL swag
- Hands-on help with fundraising, online fundraising and social media promotion
Ready to take on 26.2 for the ARL? Apply for one of our official race bibs by filling out our application today!
Runners who have secured their bibs through the B.A.A. are also invited to join the ARL team!
Email Jackie at email@example.com for more information.
Application deadline is November 4, 2016.
Please note that completed applications do not guarantee participation. 2017 ARL Boston Marathon team members will be announced notified by 11/14/2016.