Boston Marathon 2018
Run for the Animal Rescue League of Boston!
The Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL) is thrilled to be celebrating its eighth year in the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program for the 122nd running of the Boston Marathon on April 16, 2018!
This is an incredible opportunity for runners to experience the historic course and to raise funds for animals in need.
Members of our 2018 Boston Marathon team will receive:
- An opportunity to tour the Animal Rescue League’s Boston animal shelter
- Team training opportunities
- Your own cheering section for friends and family to cheer you along
- Custom singlet and ARL swag
- Hands-on help with fundraising, online fundraising and social media promotion
Ready to take on 26.2 for the ARL? Apply for one of our official race bibs by filling out our application today!
Runners who have secured their bibs through the B.A.A. are also invited to join the ARL team!
Email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Application deadline is November 15, 2017.
Please note that completed applications do not guarantee participation. 2018 ARL Boston Marathon team members will be announced notified by 11/30/17