One way to give to the Animal Rescue League of Boston is to donate supplies.
In addition to monetary donations, our Animal Care & Adoption Centers are always in need of supplies for animals in our care. Supply donations can be dropped off at any one of our three Animal Care & Adoption Centers, Tuesday-Sunday from 1:00pm-6:30pm.
Shopping online? You can help animals in need by purchasing gifts through our Amazon Wish Lists and Chewy Wish List.
Items We Cannot Accept
We are extremely grateful for the public’s supply donations. For safety reasons, there are some items we cannot accept, these include:
- Opened or expired pet food
- Opened grooming products, such as shampoo
- Pet food storage containers
- Worn or ripped leashes and collars
- Soiled linens and pet beds
- Stuffed animals with beads or plastic eyes
If you have additional questions, please reach out to one of our Animal Care & Adoption Centers at (617) 426-9170.