One way to give to the Animal Rescue League of Boston is to donate supplies.
In addition to monetary donations, our Animal Care & Adoption Centers are always in need of supplies for animals in our care. Supply donations can be dropped off at any one of our three Animal Care & Adoption Centers, Tuesday-Sunday from 1:00pm-6:30pm.
Items We Cannot Accept
We are extremely grateful for the public’s supply donations. For safety reasons, there are some items we cannot accept, these include:
- Opened or expired pet food
- Opened grooming products, such as shampoo
- Pet food storage containers
- Worn or ripped leashes and collars
- Soiled linens and pet beds
- Stuffed animals with beads or plastic eyes
If you have additional questions, please reach out to one of our Animal Care & Adoption Centers at (617) 426-9170.