During the month of February, as many celebrate love and affection, the Animal Rescue League of Boston (ARL) is Spreading the Love to highlight the love we share for our furry and feathered friends!
Animals give us so much. They provide comfort, happiness, and, of course, love. And animals have been a huge support for so many during these difficult months.
Here are 3 way to join us and Spread the Love:
1. Express your love for animals by making a gift
2. Make a gift in honor of a love one and send a special Valentine’s Day message with an eCard or a mailed card
3. Become a Champions Circle member and help animals in need all year long
ARL’s Champions Circle is a special group of 800+ dedicated individuals who provide support in the form of recurring (usually monthly) donors. Their generosity provides the critical support to keep animals safe and healthy all year long.
Monthly giving matters
Monthly giving is a convenient, affordable, and efficient way for you to make a difference in the lives of animals in our community.
- 60% of ARL’s funding arrives during the last quarter of the calendar year, yet animals need help every day.
- Spreading out your donation through the year makes your giving budget work harder to create an even bigger impact for animals.
- Monthly support from Champions Circle members allows ARL to plan for the future, as well as respond to animals when they need it most.
Champions Circle members’ on-going generosity provides much needed support for animals in need, including:
- Emergency rescue, anti-cruelty efforts, and advocacy to protect them.
- High-quality, veterinary care to keep them healthy.
- Shelter and adoption services to find them loving homes.
- Community-based services to keep pets with the people who love them.
If you’re interested in joining this dedicated group, here’s how:
Use our secure online form or call Derek at (617) 226-5662 to set up your gift over the phone.
Thank you for being a Champion for animals in need, and thank you for Spreading the Love!
If you would prefer to make your monthly gift by check, please contact Derek at (617) 226-5662 or click here to send an email request